Sorethroat, phlegm, cough: revival?!

Following on from my last post, I was getting better to the point where I stopped taking Cetrizine (yes, switched from Clarinase since didn't need the latter's strong dose). Sorethroat and cough were almost gone.

I was itching to exercise again but instead settled for 3 rounds of slow sun salutation and stretches during yoga. I barely broke a sweat.

I was fine the next day (Monday) but for some strange reasons, my sorethroat worsened (and throat felt drier too) after a nap. Phelgm volume increased at an alarming rate as Ban was driving us to Sushi Tei for dinner. Quickly took Cetrizine in between gulp of sushi pieces. Felt much better an hour later.

The next day, however, I woke up feeling tired. Couldn't focus much on anything I do. Took a long nap (1.5 hours) and yet still felt tired till the extent that I had to take a shower at about 8.45pm to stay awake (too early to sleep!). Felt a little refreshed but still tired :(

The next day, I felt better and even tried the stretching exercise again. Yes, I know that I could be risking lapsing back into illness but I seriously was itching to exercise and so this was a compromise. It wasn't enough but at least it was something.

Thursday marked yet another improvement as I noticed that I didn't cough any more. Yay! Moreover, I was tutoring that day too and this time I could drive there myself (the previous week Ban helped to drive as it was, on retrospect, the onset of my illness).

Today I woke up feeling extra tired. For some reasons, I suddenly woke up at dawn and didn't have good sleep until the alarm clock rang. Humph! I would need to take nap later. Goodness, when will I fully recover?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 1)

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 2)

Strange expectorant