Franco @The Curve

Spotted this restaurant after a dinner at Tappers. Ban agreed with my suggestion to dine here one day, which we did after gym on a Sunday.

Franco 1

Franco 2

I had their Lobster Basque Pasta. I wouldn't have ordered it if I had known it was tomato based. Oh well :) Luckily the sauce was mixed with cream as well and so it wasn't as "sour". In fact, it was quite delicious.

There was only one piece of tiger prawn (but it was good) and no other meat. Stingier than the normal stingy seafood meal, in my opinion. As expected, I got hungry sooner than usual.

I can't remember what Ban had but it tasted better than mine and even he liked him. However, the portion was a little small for him and he too got hungry soon.

Will we go there again? I'm willing to try a non-seafood there but it seems that Ban isn't that keen. Let's see whether I can persuade him to do so one a good day :)

Comments

thompsonboy said…
this is awful looking how much did they charged?
Arvind R.K said…
i think one of these days i am going to bump into you guys at The Curve, hahaha :D
Arvind R.K said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jaded Jeremy said…
thompsonboy,
Hehehe as I told someone, I forgot to jot down its price but it was definitely more than RM30.

zerachiel,
Come, come :)

Popular posts from this blog

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 1)

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 2)

Strange expectorant