Financial salvos

Compared to a year ago, my income is lower but there's higher expense:

(1) Home loan interest rate is much higher.

(2) Rent is significantly lower.

(3) Dividends are smaller.

(4) Increased allowance to parents.

(5) Loss of a client whose fee accounts for almost all of my actuarial consulting fees.

Unlike previous years where I always had quite substantial net income, currently my income just meet my expense. This is unfortunate as I'm hoping to save money and invest in shares as they are cheap right now. Sigh. Instead, I have to watch my expenses. No extravagant stuff for sure. Fewer trips to restaurants.

Comments

William said…
Hope some other forms of income can be found. In the mean time, chap fan to the rescue!
Jaded Jeremy said…
William,
Thanks! Yes, more chap fan :)

Popular posts from this blog

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 1)

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 2)

Strange expectorant