Triggered by fried chicken?

One night, Ban, his brother and I decided to try CBTL's meals for dinner. I had eggs benedict with ham, bread and salad. As expected, it wasn't enough for me and so after deliberating for some time, I had Shilin's fried chicken. I was reluctant because I already had fried chicken 2 days before and I need to watch my cholesterol level.

That night, I felt my throat parched. The next day: bam! in came the set of symptoms "sorethroat, phlegm, cough" (nicknamed "SPC"). Yes, exactly the same as that I experienced towards end of last year but with fever appearing at the start and sneezing is rare.

As expected, the first night was horrible: couldn't sleep at all due to phlegm accumulation and cough. Managed to get sporadic amount of sleep after taking medicine (saw doctor the morning after).

So I'm guessing: fried chicken -> acid reflux -> scalded throat -> infection -> SPC.

I just want to sleep...

Comments

Twilight Man said…
Suck the strongest stepsils to sleep and you will be ok.
It was an honour to see you in my blog. Thanks buddy and come again soon.
Twilight Man said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jaded Jeremy said…
Twilight Man,
I'll try that next time. Thanks!

Popular posts from this blog

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 1)

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 2)

Strange expectorant