PhoStreet @Paradigm Mall

I finally managed to dine here after planning to do so a few times. I recently went there with Ban and his brother. Previously, I looked through their menu and determined that the prices were reasonable.

PhoStreet 1

PhoStreet 2

I chose their Pho Beef Combination (RM18.90) as a test case of their food.

PhoStreet 3

When it arrived, I had expected to be able to smell the beef soup but I couldn't and so I was a little apprehensive. Fortunately, the soup was quite delicious and more fragrant than the usual.

PhoStreet 4

Another feature that set it apart was that beansprout and mint leaves were already inserted into the soup (rather than on a separate plate). Both looked fresh.

The noodle itself was quite normal. Beef ball was tasty but seems small. There was, however, a clump of rather tough beef: quite a glaring aberration.

Overall, its soup is better than that of Vietnamese Kitchen but portion seems smaller.

Since it wasn't too bad, I would try again to ascertain its consistency. Incidentally, sadly Du Viet has closed down :(

Comments

Twilight Man said…
I love the exotic Vietnamese food. I just dislike parking at Paradigm.
Jaded Jeremy said…
Twilight Man,
I usually get parking within 2 minutes and at most 5 minutes. Hope the good luck continues :)
William said…
I've been wanting to try this new place.
Jaded Jeremy said…
William,
I think it's worth at least a try.

Popular posts from this blog

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 1)

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 2)

Strange expectorant